- How to prepare
- What to shop
Enjoy a really nice vegetarian Enchilada stuffed with tasty mushrooms, soft onions and savoy cabbage. With its creamy filling and crispy Tortillas, this Enchilada recipe is perfect! Serve with a dollop of cold sour cream.
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Slice the mushrooms. Chop the onion and shred the cabbage.
- Fry mushrooms, onion and cabbage in oil.
- Mix Salsa, Enchilada Spice Mix and half the cheese.
- Pour half of the sauce over the vegetables and let simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the vegetable mix on the Tortillas, fold and put seam down in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the Tortillas and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Cook the Enchiladas for about 10 minutes. Serve with cold sour cream.
|250 g mushrooms, oyster mushrooms or shiitake|
|0.25 savoy cabbage head|
|1 tbsp oil|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Enchilada Seasoning Mix|
|0.5 squeezy Santa Maria Salsa Medium|
|150 ml grated cheese|
|0.5 pack Santa Maria Corn and Wheat Soft Tortillas|
|500 g mushrooms, oyster mushrooms or shiitake|
|0.5 savoy cabbage head|
|2 tbsp oil|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Enchilada Seasoning Mix|
|1 squeezy Santa Maria Salsa Medium|
|300 ml grated cheese|
|1 pack Santa Maria Corn and Wheat Soft Tortillas|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449