- 15 Mins
- 10 Mins
- 8 Ingredients
Enjoy a really nice vegetarian Enchilada stuffed with tasty mushrooms, soft onions and savoy cabbage. With its creamy filling and crispy Tortillas, this Enchilada recipe is perfect! Serve with a dollop of cold sour cream.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Slice the mushrooms. Chop the onion and shred the cabbage.
- Fry mushrooms, onion and cabbage in oil.
- Mix Salsa, Fajita Seasoning Mix and half the cheese.
- Pour half of the sauce over the vegetables and let simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the vegetable mix on the Tortillas, fold and put seam down in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the Tortillas and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Cook the Enchiladas for about 10 minutes. Serve with cold sour cream.
For even more sauce try one of these for a Latin American Twist!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449