- 10 Mins
- 30 Mins
Chicken Quesadillas are so tasty, and a simple recipe for all the family to enjoy. Make them crispy or enjoy them in a soft tortilla.
What to shop
No of portions
|2 chicken breasts|
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|400 g grated cheese|
|1 spring onion|
|0.5 tbsp chopped coriander|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 bottle Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|1 can sweetcorn|
|2 tbsp chopped coriander|
|1 red onion|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
How to prepare
- Fry the chicken strips for a few minutes and add the Fajita Seasoning Mix. Fry until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Add the chicken strips and add to the tortillas with grated cheese, salsa, sliced spring onions and chopped coriander.
- Fold each tortilla in half and cook over a medium heat on both sides until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is a lovely golden colour.
- Mix together the sweetcorn salsa ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut each quesadilla in half and serve with the salsa.
Tip: Adjust the amount of ingredients for the salsa depending on the amount you require.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449