- 15 Mins
Zingy salsa and avocado give a delicious fresh taste to these veggie fajitas. Add sweet potatoes and peppers, or why not substitute with veggies of your choice for a quick, filling and satisfying meal.
What to shop
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|2 sweet potatoes|
|2 red peppers|
|1 red onion|
|2 spring onions|
|0.5 can sweetcorn|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1 bottle Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
How to prepare
- Steam the cubed sweet potato until half cooked.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large frying pan. Add the sweet potato, red onion and pepper to the pan and cook over a high heat until softened.
- Reduce the heat, add the Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix sachet contents, and stir to coat vegetables, fry until cooked.
- Stir in the spring onion and the sweetcorn.
- Serve with salsa, avocado and salad for everyone to roll into their tortillas.
Tip: fold up one side of the tortilla before rolling to stop food from slipping out!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449