- How to prepare
- What to shop
Zingy salsa and avocado give a delicious fresh taste to these veggie fajitas. Add sweet potatoes and peppers, or why not substitute with veggies of your choice for a quick, filling and satisfying meal.
- Steam the cubed sweet potato until half cooked.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large frying pan. Add the sweet potato, red onion and pepper to the pan and cook over a high heat until softened.
- Reduce the heat, add the Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix sachet contents, and stir to coat vegetables, fry until cooked.
- Stir in the spring onion and the sweetcorn.
- Serve with salsa, avocado and salad for everyone to roll into their tortillas.
Tip: fold up one side of the tortilla before rolling to stop food from slipping out!
|0.5 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 pc sweet potato|
|1 pc red pepper|
|0.5 pc red onion|
|1 pc spring onion|
|0.25 can sweetcorn|
|0.5 satchet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|0.5 pc avocado|
|4 pcs Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|0.5 bottle Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|2 pcs sweet potatoes|
|2 pcs red peppers|
|1 pc red onion|
|2 pcs spring onions|
|0.5 can sweetcorn|
|1 satchet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|1 pc avocado|
|8 pcs Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1 bottle Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449