- How to prepare
- What to shop
A delicious, quick and easy vegetarian light meal or snack.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry onion and peppers until lightly browned.
- Spread Spicy Refried Beans (cooked according to instructions on the can) over half of each tortilla, top with the pepper mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold over to make semi-circles.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with salad.
No of portions
|1 tbsp oil|
|0.5 red onion|
|0.5 red pepper|
|0.5 green pepper|
|0.5 can Santa Maria Spicy Refried Beans|
|4 Santa Maria Soft Tortillas with Whole Wheat|
|50 g grated cheddar cheese|
|2 tbsp oil|
|1 red onion|
|1 red pepper|
|1 green pepper|
|1 can Santa Maria Spicy Refried Beans|
|8 Santa Maria Soft Tortillas with Whole Wheat|
|100 g grated cheddar cheese|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449