Mini Chicken Fajita Crunch Wraps
- 45 Mins
Tuck into these scrummy star-shaped wraps, crammed full of mouth-watering Latin American flavours. They’re a fun twist on the classic Mexican Fajita. Serve with a selection of yummy Santa Maria toppings. Delicioso!
What to shop
How to prepare
1 portion = 1 wrap
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
- Add chicken, peppers, Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix and tomato passata into a large baking tray. Mix well. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 220°C, mixing occasionally. Take out of the oven and leave to cool slightly.
- Lay down a Santa Maria Plain Flour Tortilla, sprinkle a layer of cheese, top with about 1/4 cup of the chicken mix, a small handful of the tortilla chips. Top with some more chicken mix.
- Fold in the side of the wrap until it meets the filling in the middle. Continue to fold all the way around until it is completely wrapped.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Place crunch wraps seam side down and press down gently. Sear for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and sear for an additional minute.
- Remove and serve with Santa Maria Soured Cream Topping, Santa Maria Medium Salsa and Santa Maria Guacamole Style Topping.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449