- How to prepare
- What to shop
Don't waste your leftover pumpkins this year. Make a tasty pumpkin soup using our Fajita Seasoning Mix. Delicious and warming on a cold Autumn evening, this recipe is super quick. Don't forget some warm crusty bread to dunk in after!
- Chop the pumpkin into 3cm / 2.25" slices. Cut the skin off and scrape seeds out. Cut into chunks.
- Dice onion and cut the peeled potato and carrot into chunks.
- Place the pumpkin, onion, potato, carrot, garlic, stock and water in a pot. Bring to a boil, uncovered, then reduce heat and let simmer until pumpkin is tender and potatoes and carrot are soft.
- Whilst cooking, add the Fajita Seasoning Mix and stir in.
- Once veggies are soft, remove from heat and use a blender to blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with Rock Salt and Tellicherry Black Pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls, stir in Santa Maria Soured Cream Topping and season with Tellicherry Black Pepper and Rock Salt. Serve with warm crusty bread!
|0.5 kg pumpkin|
|0.5 pc onion|
|0.5 pc potato|
|0.5 pc carrot|
|1 pc garlic clove|
|375 ml chicken or vegetable stock|
|125 ml water|
|0.5 satchet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|1 kg pumpkin|
|1 pc onion|
|1 pc potato|
|1 pc carrot|
|2 pcs garlic cloves|
|750 ml chicken or vegetable stock|
|250 ml water|
|1 satchet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|2 kg pumpkin|
|2 pcs onions|
|2 pcs potatoes|
|2 pcs carrots|
|4 pcs garlic cloves|
|1500 ml chicken or vegetable stock|
|500 ml water|
|2 satchets Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449