Chicken Fajitas - Mild
- 5 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 7 Ingredients
One of the nation's favourite dishes - chicken fajitas. This recipe uses our Mild Seasoning Mix, so it's perfect for the kids! But if you want an extra kick, just add jalapeños.
What to shop
|2 tbsp oil|
|500 g chicken breast fillet|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|1 green pepper|
|1 red pepper|
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|4 tbsp guacamole|
|0.5 bottle Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
How to prepare
- Coat the chicken in oil and the Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix. Fry for about 3 mins until well browned.
- Add onions and peppers and cook for a further 2 mins or until the meat is cooked.
- Serve with warm Tortillas, a green salad, tomatoes, Medium Salsa and Guacamole Style Topping, then roll up and enjoy.
Chef's Tip! Not spicy enough? Try our Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix to add a bit of heat.
Recipe Ideas -
- Try using steak or prawns in your Tortillas for an alternative meal.
- Add a sprinkling of cheese for a hearty, filling meal.
Other Fajita Recipes:
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449