Chicken Fajitas - Mild
- 5 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 7 Ingredients
One of the nation's favourite dishes - chicken fajitas. This recipe uses our Mild Seasoning Mix, so it's perfect for the kids! But if you want an extra kick, just add jalapeños.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Coat the chicken in oil and the Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix. Fry for about 3 mins until well browned.
- Add onions and peppers and cook for a further 2 mins or until the meat is cooked.
- Serve with warm Tortillas, a green salad, tomatoes, Medium Salsa and Guacamole Style Topping, then roll up and enjoy.
Chef's Tip! Not spicy enough? Try our Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix to add a bit of heat.
Recipe Ideas -
- Try using steak or prawns in your Tortillas for an alternative meal.
- Add a sprinkling of cheese for a hearty, filling meal.
Other Fajita Recipes:
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449