- 15 Mins
- 14 Ingredients
A vegetarian fajita filled with tasty vegetables, halloumi cheese and chipotle refried beans.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Slice the onion, cut the peppers into strips and chop the courgette lengthwise.
- Cut the halloumi into sticks.
- Heat up a large frying pan with a few drops of oil.
- Fry vegetables and halloumi until everything is browned, about 2 minutes. Add Fajita Seasoning Mix.
- Place vegetables and refried beans in warm tortillas. Top with guacamole.
- Finely chop onion and crush the garlic.
- Fry onion and garlic in oil.
- Add chipotle paste and refried beans and stir.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449