Avocado on toast with pesto
- 10 Mins
- 11 Ingredients
Give your avocado on toast a bit of a kick with a sprinkling of Chilli Explosion and serve with a creamy pesto made with broccoli. It's delicious! Perfect for brekkie, lunch or an evening snack.
What to shop
No of portions
|400 g broccoli|
|0.5 lemon, the juice of|
|100 g almonds|
|50 g Parmesan cheese|
|1 garlic clove|
|50 ml olive oil|
|0.5 tsp Santa Maria Rock Salt|
|1 tsp Santa Maria Tellicherry Black Pepper|
|4 slices bread|
|1 tsp Santa Maria Chilli Explosion|
How to prepare
- Blanch and peel the almonds.
- Grate the parmesan cheese finely.
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to a smooth consistency. If you think it's too thick, add a little more olive oil or water.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread broccoli pesto on a slice of bread.
- Slice the avocado and serve on top.
Tip! You can use broccoli pesto in wraps, sandwiches
Get some inspiration.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449