- How to prepare
- What to shop
Give your avocado on toast a bit of a kick with a sprinkling of Chilli Explosion and serve with a creamy pesto made with broccoli. It's delicious! Perfect for brekkie, lunch or an evening snack.
- Blanch and peel the almonds.
- Grate the parmesan cheese finely.
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to a smooth consistency. If you think it's too thick, add a little more olive oil or water.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread broccoli pesto on a slice of bread.
- Slice the avocado and serve on top.
Tip! You can use broccoli pesto in wraps, sandwiches
|400 g broccoli|
|0.5 juice of a lemon|
|100 g almonds|
|50 g parmesan|
|1 small clove of garlic|
|50 ml olive oil|
|0.5 tsp salt|
|1 tsp (quarter) ground black pepper|
|Santa Maria Chilli Explosion|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449