Avocado & Mozzarella Quesadillas
- 15 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 8 Ingredients
Quesadillas is just another word for heaven between two Tortillas. You can use any cheese you like to create the perfect dish for you. Suitable as a starter, snack or as lunch, it’s so versatile and quick and easy to do.
What to shop
|8 Santa Maria Soft Tortillas with Whole Wheat|
|200 g grated cheese|
|250 g mozzarella|
|2 tbsp Santa Maria Green Jalapeños|
|100 ml salsa verde|
|1 tbsp oil|
How to prepare
- Grate the cheese and slice the Mozzarella and tomatoes. Chop the avocados in half, scoop them out of their shell and cut in thin slices. Chop the Jalapeños.
- Spread cheese, mozzarella, sliced tomato and avocado on four of the Tortillas.
- Drizzle salsa verde and add the Jalapeños.
- Place a Tortilla wrap on top of each prepared wrap and press gently.
- Fry your Quesadillas in oil, in a medium hot pan on both sides, until the Tortillas are golden and the cheese has melted.
- Cut each Quesadilla in triangles and serve!
Did you know there are many health benefits to eating Avocado? Not only is it tasty, but good for you too. Bonus! Check out this article by Marry Spencer, Editor of Health & Fitness Shop.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449