Brie and Chipotle Chilli Tart
- 5 Mins
- 20 Mins
- 5 Ingredients
Creamy brie, smoky chipotle and flaky pastry make this dish irresistible... perfect recipe if you're looking for something quick and easy to prepare for family and friends.
What to shop
|375 g ready rolled puff pastry|
|500 g tomato and basil pasta sauce|
|0.25 tbsp Santa Maria Chipotle Cooking Paste|
|100 g sun blushed tomatoes|
|200 g brie|
|20 g rocket salad|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|2 tbsp balsamic vinegar|
How to prepare
- Lay the pastry on a lightly greased baking tray and prick with a fork.
- Cook in the preheated oven at 200°C for 10 mins, until well risen and golden.
- Remove from the oven, and spread the pasta sauce and Chipotle Paste over the pastry.
- Scatter over the tomatoes, and lay the slices of brie over the top.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 5-10 mins.
- Scatter rocket leaves, drizzle a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and serve warm.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449