- How to prepare
- What to shop
Creamy brie, smoky chipotle and flaky pastry make this dish irresistible... perfect recipe if you're looking for something quick and easy to prepare for family and friends.
- Lay the pastry on a lightly greased baking tray and prick with a fork.
- Cook in the preheated oven at 200°C for 10 mins, until well risen and golden.
- Remove from the oven, and spread the pasta sauce and Chipotle Paste over the pastry.
- Scatter over the tomatoes, and lay the slices of brie over the top.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 5-10 mins.
- Scatter rocket leaves, drizzle a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and serve warm.
|187.5 g ready rolled puff pastry|
|250 g tomato and basil pasta sauce|
|0.13 tbsp Santa Maria Chipotle Cooking Paste|
|50 g sun blushed tomatoes|
|100 g brie|
|10 g rocket salad|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|1 tbsp balsamic vinegar|
|375 g ready rolled puff pastry|
|500 g tomato and basil pasta sauce|
|0.25 tbsp Santa Maria Chipotle Cooking Paste|
|100 g sun blushed tomatoes|
|200 g brie|
|20 g rocket salad|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|2 tbsp balsamic vinegar|
|750 g ready rolled puff pastry|
|1000 g tomato and basil pasta sauce|
|0.5 tbsp Santa Maria Chipotle Cooking Paste|
|200 g sun blushed tomatoes|
|400 g brie|
|40 g rocket salad|
|4 tbsp olive oil|
|4 tbsp balsamic vinegar|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449