- How to prepare
- What to shop
In this vegetarian Fajita recipe, juicy mango is used to add a nice and fresh taste. Add peppers, white onions and your favourite veggie protein for a filling and tempting meal.
- Shred the vegetarian protein, peppers and mango. Cut the onions in cloves.
- Fry the protein in oil until golden.
- Add onions and peppers and fry on high heat for about 1 minute.
- Lower the heat and add the Seasoning Mix and mango. Fry the filling for about 2 minutes. Add some water if needed.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the pack.
- Place salad on each wrap, fill with the fajita mix, fold and top off with Salsa and a dollop of Guacamole Style Topping.
|125 g vegetable protein|
|0.5 tbsp oil|
|0.5 red pepper|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|4 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|0.25 bottle Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|2 tbsp Santa Maria Guacamole Style Topping|
|4 salad leaves|
|250 g vegetable protein|
|1 tbsp oil|
|1 red pepper|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|0.5 bottle Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|4 tbsp Santa Maria Guacamole Style Topping|
|8 salad leaves|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449