Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and asparagus
The perfect recipe for a delicious weekend brunch.
What to shop
|250 g green asparagus|
|150 ml cream|
|0.5 tsp Santa Maria Rock Salt|
|0.5 tsp ground cayenne pepper|
|0.5 tsp white pepper|
|3 tbsp butter|
|200 g smoked salmon|
|2 tbsp chopped chives|
|2 dill branches|
How to prepare
1. Rinse and snap the asparagus. Put aside.
2. Batter the eggs in a bowl along with the cream, salt and the other spices.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium heat. While stirring slowly, pour the egg mixture into the pan until done.
4. Move the scrambled eggs onto a dish and cover to keep warm.
5. Melt butter again in the frying pan and fry the asparagus on medium heat. When softened, put it on top of the scrambled eggs along with the sliced, smoked salmon.
6. Season with freshly ground pepper and garnish with finely chopped chives and dill.
7. For extra zing, season with Chilli Explosion.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449