Fajita Roast Chicken
- 5 Mins
- 120 Mins
- 3 Ingredients
The Sunday roast is everyone’s favourite dinner, it's a great excuse to get everyone around the table and enjoy this tradition. To create a roast with a Mexican twist try this Fajita Roast Chicken, served with fluffy roast potatoes, lashings of gravy and your favourite vegetables. Delicious!
What to shop
|Fajita Roast Chicken|
|50 g butter|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|1 whole chicken|
How to prepare
- Leave the butter out to soften. Mix the butter and half of the Fajita Seasoning together.
- Roast the chicken until half an hour from being ready.
- Take the chicken out the oven, spread the butter mix under the skin of the chicken, taking care not to rip the skin.
- Rub the remaining Fajita Seasoning inside the chicken.
- Roast the chicken for a further half an hour until cooked, covering with foil if necessary.
- Serve with fluffy roast potatoes, gravy and winter vegetables.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449