- 18 Mins
- 55 Mins
- 7 Ingredients
Liquorice Fudge are small, yummy pieces of soft fudge stuffed full of Liquorice powder, cocoa and sprinkled with a little Rock Salt. It's the perfect recipe for all those Liquorice fans out there. They're so moreish. You'll want more. They make a great treat!
What to shop
No of portions
|300 ml double cream|
|300 g granulated sugar|
|50 g cocoa|
|25 g butter|
|1 tsp vanilla sugar|
|2 tbsp liquorice powder|
|0.5 tbsp Santa Maria Rock Salt|
How to prepare
- Boil all the ingredients except the butter, liquorice powder and vanilla sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium heat for about 40 mins. Stir regularly.
- Drip the fudge mixture into cold water, it should keep rolling up. If not, cook a little longer.
- Take the finished fudge from the heat and stir in the butter, liquorice powder and vanilla sugar. Simmer and stir constantly.
- Let the fudge cool in the pan until you can shape into balls with your fingers.
- Grind a sprinkle of Rock Salt over the top.
- Store the fudge in a tight jar in the fridge, until you're ready to serve.
Get some inspiration.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449