- How to prepare
- What to shop
The perfect pancake recipe for Pancake Day. These vegan American pancakes are heavenly. With fresh berries, chopped pecans and sweet maple syrup, they're irresistible!
- Mix flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a bowl.
- Split the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds. Mix the seeds with the dry ingredients.
- Whisk in the oat milk and water to make a smooth batter.
- Fry half to 1 cup of batter, depending on how big the pancakes you want, in margarine in a medium-hot frying pan for approx. 1 minute per side.
- Serve with maple syrup, berries and chopped nuts.
|500 g plain flour|
|0.5 tbsp bicarbonate of soda|
|2 tbsp granulated sugar|
|0.25 tsp Santa Maria Rock Salt|
|1 pc vanilla pod|
|150 ml water|
|250 ml plant-based milk|
|100 ml maple syrup|
|200 g berries|
|100 g pecan nuts|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449