- 20 Mins
- 6 Ingredients
A juicy, rich Chocolate Cake with whipped cream and a pinch of our Tellicherry Black Pepper. It's the perfect time of year for a chocolate treat. By adding our Tellicherry Black Pepper, it instantly gives an aromatic flavour.
What to shop
No of portions
|0.5 tsp Santa Maria Tellicherry Black Pepper|
|600 g dark chocolate|
|300 g butter|
|200 g sugar|
|2 tbsp flour|
|400 ml cream|
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven at 180°C and butter a 26cm cake tin.
- Chop the dark chocolate and place the pieces in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add the melted chocolate, flour and Tellicherry Black Pepper, and gently mix until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake in the bottom of the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Let the cake cool before serving it with smooth whipped cream.
Get some inspiration.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449