Chocolate and Banana Quesadillas
- 5 Mins
- 5 Mins
- 4 Ingredients
Discover new ways to use your Tortilla wraps and experience this yummy Chocolate and Banana Quesadilla recipe. Rich dark chocolate and banana melted together in a Plain Flour Soft Tortilla, makes the perfect gooey Quesadilla. It's the ultimate treat for anyone that's a chocoholic. Makes a great Valentine's Day treat too!
What to shop
|Chocolate and Banana Quesadillas|
|100 g dark chocolate|
|4 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1 tsp butter|
How to prepare
- Slice the banana, chop the chocolate and mix together.
- Spread the mix on one half of the Tortilla wraps and fold in half.
- Fry on both sides in a pan with butter.
- Let your Chocolate Quesdilla cool, so the chocolate sets.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- If you don't like dark chocolate, why not try milk or white chocolate.
- Be careful not to leave your wraps on the heat for too long, so they don't burn.
- You can even serve them up with the chocolate melted. Just make sure they're not too hot!
- Try our different range of Tortilla wraps, for all kinds of flavours.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449