Taco Fish Casserole
This tasty recipe is packed full of exciting flavours. Perfect served with warm corn and wheat soft tortillas.
What to shop
How to prepare
For an alternative, try using a mixture of white fish & fresh mussels.
- Shallow fry the sweet potatoes and pepper in olive oil in a casserole dish for a few minutes until the potatoes have softened.
- Add Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix , chopped tomatoes and coconut milk. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Dice the fish into bite-sized pieces. Reduce the heat, add the fish (and mussels if you are including them) and simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the black beans.
- Thinly slice the spring onions and chop the coriander, then add them a few minutes before serving.
- Top the casserole with a little more chopped coriander.
- Serve with heated Santa Maria Corn and Wheat Soft Tortillas.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449