- How to prepare
- What to shop
Our Fajita Seasoning Mix has the perfect combination of flavours to create a flavoursome and spicy soup. Perfect for making at Halloween time with left-over pieces from your pumpkin carving. Alternatively, why not try adding butternut squash for equally delicious results.
- Coat chicken, onions, peppers and pumpkin pieces in oil and the Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix.
- Heat a large saucepan and fry them over a high heat until browned.
- Add flour and stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 mins.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
- Serve immediately with crunchy rolls or tear off chunks of baguette to dip in.
Other Recipe Ideas -
- Add different meats and veggies to mix this up
- Serve with warm Tortillas
Make large portions, and freeze what you don't eat. Perfect for when you need a quick meal another night. Makes a great lunch recipe too.
|1 pc chicken breast fillet|
|0.5 pc onion|
|0.5 pc red pepper|
|0.5 pc yellow pepper|
|75 g pumpkin|
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|0.5 satchet Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|1 tbsp plain flour|
|0.5 litre chicken or vegetable stock|
|2 pcs chicken breast fillets|
|1 pc onion|
|1 pc red pepper|
|1 pc yellow pepper|
|150 g pumpkin|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 satchet Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|2 tbsp plain flour|
|1 litre chicken or vegetable stock|
|4 pcs chicken breast fillets|
|2 pcs onions|
|2 pcs red peppers|
|2 pcs yellow peppers|
|300 g pumpkin|
|4 tbsp cooking oil|
|2 satchets Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|4 tbsp plain flour|
|2 litres chicken or vegetable stock|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449