Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Creamy Maple Pecan Dip
- 10 Mins
- 10 Mins
- 7 Ingredients
Sweet, warm, cinnamony tortilla chips, with a rich, nutty, creamy, maple dip. The perfect indulgent treat. Makes a great snack for a party too!
What to shop
|Cinnamon tortilla chips|
|100 g caster sugar|
|2 tbsp ground cinnamon|
|4 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|250 g mascarpone cheese|
|1 tbsp maple syrup|
|25 g pecan nuts|
|0.25 litre oil|
How to prepare
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon and spread over a large plate.
- Heat oil and quickly fry tortilla triangles until golden.
- Lift the tortilla triangles out of the oil with a draining spoon and place in the sugar.
- Toss together well whilst still hot.
- Leave to cool.
- Mix mascarpone, maple syrup and pecan nuts and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the cinnamon Tortilla chips on a large serving plate and get ready to dip!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449