Chipotle Cashew Dip
- 10 Mins
- 5 Mins
- 7 Ingredients
Mix cashew nuts and Chipotle Paste with lemon juice and garlic, and you'll have a dipping sauce that compliments all your favourite Mexican dishes.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Soak the cashew nuts by pouring 1 liter of boiling water over them and leave for 10 minutes.
- Put the nuts in a strainer and rinse with cold water.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor to a smooth and hot dipping sauce.
- Serve with Tacos, Tortilla chips or Fajitas.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449