- How to prepare
- What to shop
Cook some really nice and crunchy Enchiladas tonight with creamy and tasteful chicken filling.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 ˚C.
- Dice and fry the chicken.
- Mix the strained tomatoes with the Seasoning Mix and half of the cheese. Pour half of the sauce over the fried chicken and let simmer for a couple of minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the chicken mixture on the Tortilla wraps, roll up and place them seam down in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the rolls and top with the remaining cheese. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and sour cream.
|250 g chicken breast fillet|
|0.5 tbsp oil or butter to fry the chicken|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Enchilada Seasoning Mix|
|250 g strained tomatoes|
|150 ml grated cheese|
|4 Santa Maria Corn and Wheat Soft Tortillas|
|500 g chicken breast fillet|
|1 tbsp oil or butter to fry the chicken|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Enchilada Seasoning Mix|
|500 g strained tomatoes|
|300 ml grated cheese|
|8 Santa Maria Corn and Wheat Soft Tortillas|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449