- 15 Mins
- 10 Mins
- 7 Ingredients
Tasty Enchiladas with rich and flavoursome minced meat. Cooked in the oven with cheese and salsa, the Enchiladas will be a delicious mix of creamy filling and crispy tortillas.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Fry the minced meat in oil until brown. Add the Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add half of the Santa Maria Medium Salsa and half the grated cheese. Stir and bring to the boil.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of filling on each Tortilla. Roll up and place the rolls seam down in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the rest of the salsa over the rolls and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 10 minutes and serve with Santa Maria Soured Cream Topping.
For even more sauce try one of these for a Latin American Twist!
Try using our other tortillas:
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449