BBQ Chicken Burrito
- 25 Mins
Barbecued burritos are a fun and original way to serve Mexican. And they're easy to prepare before barbecuing.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Rub Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix into the chicken fillets and roast, griddle or grill until they are cooked through.
- To make the filling: dice the chicken into small chunks. Mix the chicken, black beans, sliced spring onions and grated cheese together.
- Spread Soured Cream Topping onto each tortilla and add 3-4 tbsp of your filling to the middle. Fold in the sides and roll it up.
- Barbecue the burritos over a medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side, then transfer them to a cooler part of the barbecue and cover until they are thoroughly heated through.
- Serve fresh off the grill with Salsa.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449