- 3 Ingredients
The perfect alternative to The Chicken Shack - create these simple Cauliflower Wings using our Crispy Bites Mix and pair with any of our 12 Sauce/Rub combinations.
What to shop
|1500 g Buttermilk|
|2000 g Cauliflower, bite-size florets|
|800 g Santa Maria Crispy Bites Spice Mix|
How to prepare
- Make up buttermilk batter by mixing buttermilk and egg in a bowl
- Coat the bite size cauliflower wings in the buttermilk batter
- Cover the wings in Crispy Bites batter
- Fry for 3 minutes
- Pair with one of our Chicken Shack Sauce/Rub combinations
- Cook wings, boneless bites or cauliflower wings as normal – for 6 pieces use 5g dry ingredient and 40g sauce. Mix with dry ingredients in a bowl – then coat with sauce - covering evenly.
- Serve in a bowl or plate and garnish with fresh chilli, sesame seeds, spring onion etc for an elevated experience for your guests.
- Or serve in a takeaway box or bucket as a shareable portion.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD