Our way of saying thank you for the food.
We have drawn ingredients, flavours and inspiration from the colourful cultures around the world for our popular food concepts. Therefore we also want to give something back to the communities that have played such a central role in our success. We have chosen to invest in projects that actively support children's rights and wellbeing. Since 2004 Santa Maria has been a partner company of Save the Children that promotes children's rights to education and combats child labour, among other things.
Mitt life - for greater inclusion and diversity on the Swedish labour market.
In Sweden, Santa Maria has committed to greater diversity and integration on the Swedish labour market through a partnership with My Life, a social company working for integration and diversity in the Swedish labour market.
We are also working actively with other issues that concern Santa Maria's business and that are important to us, such as health, water, quality and product safety.
- Save the Children (children’s rights)
- Mitt Liv (local community, integration and cultures)
- Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI), water and foodstuff network
- European Spice Association (ESA): Quality and product safety
- Matmissionen (food waste and local community)
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD