- How to prepare
- What to shop
It´s really easy to create a classic Chicken Fajita. Fill soft Tortillas with spicy chicken, chunky vegetables and soft guacamole to enjoy a nice and tasty dinner!
- Cut the chicken, onions and red peppers into thin strips.
- Fry the chicken in a hot pan with oil until it is golden brown. Then add the onions and red peppers.
- Add the Seasoning Mix and lower the heat to medium. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the packet.
- Place salad leaves on each Tortilla. Add the fajita filling on the salad and top off with guacamole.
- Fold and garnish with lime and coriander.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
|0.5 packet Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix Medium|
|250 g chicken breast fillets|
|0.5 red pepper|
|0.5 tbsp oil for frying|
|4 leaves of green salad|
|1 packet Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix Medium|
|500 g chicken breast fillets|
|1 red pepper|
|1 tbsp oil for frying|
|8 leaves of green salad|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449