Spicy Chicken Fajitas
- 15 Mins
- 5 Mins
- 10 Ingredients
It´s really easy to create a classic Chicken Fajita. Fill soft Tortillas with spicy chicken, chunky vegetables and soft guacamole to enjoy a nice and tasty dinner!
What to shop
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|500 g chicken breast fillet|
|1 red pepper|
|1 tbsp oil|
|8 salad leaves|
|2 tbsp Santa Maria Guacamole Style Topping|
|2 tsp chopped coriander|
How to prepare
- Cut the chicken, onions and red peppers into thin strips.
- Fry the chicken in a hot pan with oil until it is golden brown. Then add the onions and red peppers.
- Add the Seasoning Mix and lower the heat to medium. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the packet.
- Place salad leaves on each Tortilla. Add the fajita filling on the salad and top off with guacamole.
- Fold and garnish with lime and coriander.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449