- 8 Ingredients
Add some heat to this beefy burger with our Sliced Green Jalapeños. The burger is topped with cheese and Chipotle Sauce.
What to shop
No of portions
How to prepare
- Mix the minced meat with salt and pepper. Shape into four hearty burgers.
- Rinse and shred the salad and slice the red onion.
- Grill the burgers on a hot charcoal grill over direct heat. Turn the burgers only once for nice grill stripes, turn the first time after about 2 minutes.
- Place the cheese slices and place the lid on the grill. The burgers are ready after about 2 minutes.
- Place the burgers on the heated buns and place two slices of jalapeños on each burger. Add sliced onion and shredded salad.
- Finally top with Chipotle Sauce. Serve immediately.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD