Bourbon BBQ Burger
- 15 Mins
This burger recipe features our Bourbon BBQ Sauce, which is a sweet, smoky sauce with Bourbon whiskey. Why not try our Pickling Spice Mix to make the perfect pickle.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Mix the thinly sliced onion with the pickling mix according to the instructions on the package.
- Shape the minced beef into burgers and season with salt and pepper just before frying.
- Grill / fry the burgers in rapeseed oil to an internal temperature of 72 degrees, about 3 min / side depending on the heat on the grill / stove, add the cheese and let it melt.
- Toast the hamburgers so they're lightly golden brown.
- Assemble burgers, start with bbq sauce on the bottom of the bun, add the tomato. Add the burger and then the bacon, a little more bbq sauce topped with the pickled onion.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD