Whole baked celeriac with autumn mushrooms, chicken and herb cream
- 60 Mins
Autumn's best flavours in tha same dish! Serve umami rich oven baked celeriac with chicken and butter fried mushrooms.
What to shop
|1 pc celeriac|
|2 tbsp oil|
|1.5 tsp salt|
|200 g mushrooms|
|200 g chanterelle|
|50 g butter|
|1.5 tsp salt|
|1 pc shallot|
|1 pot chive|
|1 pot parsley|
|4 pcs chicken fillets|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|2 tbsp butter|
|1 dl crème fraiche|
|2 dl cream cheese|
|1 tsp Santa Maria Garlic Paste|
|2 tbsp Santa Maria Basil Paste|
|3 tbsp lemon juice|
|0.5 tsp salt|
|1 tsp Santa Maria Tellicherry Black Pepper|
How to prepare
- Pre heat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Peel the celeriac and cut into 2-4 pieces.
- Rub with oil and salt and bake in the oven for about 40-60 minutes. The celeriac is done when it is soft all the way through but has a little core left.
- Rinse and cut the mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Fry in a hot pan with plenty of butter. Add salt to taste.
- Remove the pan from the stove and mix around finely chopped shallots, chives and parsley.
- Salt and pepper chicken fillets and fry in oil and butter in a hot frying pan to the chicken get a nice surface.
- Bake in the oven with the celeriac for about 10 minutes or until the inside temperature is 75 ° C.
- Mix crème fraiche, cream cheese, garlic paste, basil paste and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Tip! Top the dish with fresh herbs for extra taste.
Santa Maria is a part of the world food and flavouring division of Paulig group