Autumn cabbage salad with vinegar-cooked pork belly
- 30 Mins
A really tasty cabbage salad with lots of fresh vegetables, topped with smoked and sweet pork belly and crunchy roasted almonds.
What to shop
|1 pc pointed cabbage|
|2 pcs shallots|
|3 pcs carrots|
|0.5 pc zucchini|
|300 g mushrooms|
|1 pc apple|
|1 pot parsley|
|Vinegar-cooked pork belly|
|300 g smoked pork belly|
|1 dl balsamic vinegar|
|1 dl rapeseed oil|
|1.5 tbsp dijon mustard|
|3 tbsp lemon juice|
|2 tsp Santa Maria Chili Paste|
|1 tsp Santa Maria Tellicherry Black Pepper|
|1 tsp salt|
|2 dl roasted almonds|
How to prepare
- Slice the pointed cabbage and the shallots on a thinly, preferably with a mandolin.
- Slice carrots and zucchini thin with a potato peeler.
Cut the mushrooms into quarters and fry in a hot frying pan with butter. Add salt to taste.
- Great the apple and mix all vegetables with finely chopped parsley on a large dish.
Vinegar-cooked pork belly
- Dice the smoked pork belly and fry in a hot pan until it gets a nice colour.
- Add balsamic vinegar and let it boil in while stirring.
- Mix rapeseed oil, dijon mustard, lemon juice, chilli paste, black pepper and salt in a bowl and stir properly.
- Mix the dressing with the salad.
- Oven roast almonds at 150 ° C until they have a smooth color. Allow to cool and shop coarsly.
- Top the salad with pork belly and roasted almonds.
Tip! Top the salad with some extra fresh herbs, cress or ruccola.
Santa Maria is a part of the world food and flavouring division of Paulig group