- How to prepare
- What to shop
Delicious and easy to make. The whole family will love this irresistible brunch favourite.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet, add the onions and cook until softened. Add garlic and cumin, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and Chipotle Cooking Paste to the pan.
- Create a small dip for each egg and crack the eggs in to the sauce.
- Cover the skillet and simmer until eggs are cooked to your liking. Season to perfection with Santa Maria Rock Salt and Santa Maria Tellicherry Black Pepper.
- Serve with crusty bread and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
No of portions
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|2 garlic cloves|
|1 tsp ground cumin|
|1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)|
|100 ml Santa Maria Chipotle Cooking Paste|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|4 garlic cloves|
|2 tsp ground cumin|
|2 cans chopped tomatoes (400g)|
|200 ml Santa Maria Chipotle Cooking Paste|
|4 tbsp cooking oil|
|8 garlic cloves|
|4 tsp ground cumin|
|4 cans chopped tomatoes (400g)|
|400 ml Santa Maria Chipotle Cooking Paste|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449