Sweet Potato Fajita with Cucumber & Jalapeño Salad
- 15 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 13 Ingredients
Serve a filling Fajita where the smooth taste of sweet potatoes is mixed together with roasted sunflower seeds and cauliflower. The perfect veggie Fajita!
What to shop
|Sweet Potato Fajita|
|100 ml sunflower seeds|
|200 g sweet potatoes|
|1 tbsp oil|
|1 cauliflower head|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|200 g sunflower sprouts|
|120 g feta cheese|
|Cucumber & Jalapeño Salad|
|1 tbsp Santa Maria Green Jalapeños|
|1 tbsp chopped coriander|
|0.5 tbsp oil|
How to prepare
- Roast the sunflower seeds in a dry, hot pan and put aside.
- Grate the sweet potato and fry in oil in a hot pan. Remove from pan and put on a plate.
- Finely chop the onion and divide the cauliflower into small florets and brown.
- Add the sweet potato back into the pan together with the Seasoning Mix. Blend well.
- Chop and mix all the ingredients of the cucumber & jalapeño salad.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the packet.
- Place sunflower shoots and fajita filling on the Tortillas.
- Fold and top off with Cucumber & Jalapeño Salad, crumbled feta cheese and roasted sunflower seeds.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449