- How to prepare
- What to shop
Serve a filling Fajita where the smooth taste of sweet potatoes is mixed together with roasted sunflower seeds and cauliflower. The perfect veggie Fajita!
- Roast the sunflower seeds in a dry, hot pan and put aside.
- Grate the sweet potato and fry in oil in a hot pan. Remove from pan and put on a plate.
- Finely chop the onion and divide the cauliflower into small florets and brown.
- Add the sweet potato back into the pan together with the Seasoning Mix. Blend well.
- Chop and mix all the ingredients of the cucumber & jalapeño salad.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the packet.
- Place sunflower shoots and fajita filling on the Tortillas.
- Fold and top off with Cucumber & Jalapeño Salad, crumbled feta cheese and roasted sunflower seeds.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449