Roast Chicken with Yoghurt, Salad and Lemon Zest
- 20 Mins
- 70 Mins
- 12 Ingredients
This roast dinner with a twist uses our Chicken & Steak grinder, adding an aromatic flavour to your meal. The lemon and yoghurt sauce adds a fresh, zesty taste with a pinch of Tellicherry Black Pepper and Rock Salt. Perfect for those that love their roast dinners, but are looking for something a bit different
What to shop
How to prepare
- Heat the oven to 180°c/Gas mark 4. Put the chicken on a large roasting tray.
- Cut the lemon(s) into halves. Stuff the lemon halves into the chicken and rub the chicken all over with the melted butter. Then season the chicken liberally with the Chicken & Steak grinder.
- Chop the potatoes into halves. Chop the onion, carrots and onions into large chunks. Put the potatoes, carrots and onions around the chicken, drizzle with oil and season with Rock Salt and Tellicherry Black Pepper.
- Roast for around 70 mins, according to packet instructions until cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the tray and place on a cutting board to rest, then carve.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables on a large platter and pour the pan juices over the top.
- Serve with zesty, lemon yoghurt and a mixed salad.
- Grab all the family to enjoy this roast dinner with a twist!
Chef's Tip! Cut out the potatoes and just serve with veggies and salad to make a really healthy chicken meal.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449