- How to prepare
- What to shop
Taco flavoured veggie Tortilla pizza and crunchy tortilla chips. Just add your favourite toppings!
- Pre-heat the oven to 250°C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the peppers, mushrooms and courgette. Cook for a few minutes. Add the contents of the Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix and stir well.
- Divide the Santa Maria Medium Salsa equally between the Tortilla bases and add half the cheese. Add the vegetables and then the tortilla chips, and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Place the pizzas on a baking tray, bake in the oven on the lowest shelf for 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and turned a lovely golden colour.
- Top the pizzas with rocket leaves, Soured Cream Topping and Red Jalapeños. Serve immediately.
Try using our other tortillas:
|0.5 tbsp cooking oil|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix|
|2 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|0.25 can Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|125 g grated cheddar cheese|
|0.13 red pepper|
|0.13 green pepper|
|10 tortilla chips|
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix|
|4 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|0.5 can Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|250 g grated cheddar cheese|
|0.25 red pepper|
|0.25 green pepper|
|20 tortilla chips|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449