- How to prepare
- What to shop
Our winter-warming Turkey wraps using our Colombian Crunchy Chicken Bites Seasoned Corn Coating are an easy way to transform your Christmas leftovers into a delicious Colombian-inspired meal. Buen provecho!
- Preheat the oven to 220 °.
- Parboil the vegetables for 10 mins and drain. If using left-over vegetables, miss this stage out.
- Place vegetables and cooked, left-over turkey in a bowl and drizzle with the cooking oil and half the quantity of the Colombian Crunchy Chicken Bites Seasoned Corn Coating. Stir to coat them evenly.
- Place turkey and vegetables in a large, shallow roasting dish and sprinkle over the remaining half of the seasoning mix quantity.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- Serve in tortillas with a dollop of Santa Maria Soured Cream.
Dial up the heat by adding jalapeños.
Try using chicken pieces for an alternative to turkey.
|250 g turkey fillet|
|0.5 tbsp cooking oil|
|0.5 Santa Maria Colombian Crunchy Chicken Bites Seasoned Corn Coating|
|5 cauliflower florets|
|50 g sprouts|
|4 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|500 g turkey fillet|
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 Santa Maria Colombian Crunchy Chicken Bites Seasoned Corn Coating|
|10 cauliflower florets|
|100 g sprouts|
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1000 g turkey fillet|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|2 Santa Maria Colombian Crunchy Chicken Bites Seasoned Corn Coating|
|20 cauliflower florets|
|200 g sprouts|
|16 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449