Vegetarian Tacos with Walnuts and Feta Cheese
- 15 Mins
- 5 Mins
- 10 Ingredients
Vegetarian Tacos? Off course! Replace the minced meat with crunchy walnuts and add some creamy feta cheese, onions and vegetables. A tasty dinner is guaranteed. Serve with our Plain Flour Soft Tortillas and Salsa.
What to shop
|Vegetarian taco filling|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix|
|450 g walnuts|
|1 small onion|
|1 tbsp oil|
|50 ml water|
|1 package Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1 jar Santa Maria Salsa Medium|
|1 bag mixed green salad|
|1 box cherry tomatoes, cut in halves|
|50 g feta cheese, crumbled|
How to prepare
- Chop the walnuts and onions roughly.
- Brown the onions in oil. Add walnuts and fry for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add Taco Seasoning Mix and water. Stir and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Warm the Tortillas according to instructions on the packet.
- Divide the salad and walnut filling on the Tortilla Wraps. Top with Salsa, tomatoes, avocado and feta cheese.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449