- 15 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 10 Ingredients
Tempt your taste buds with a delicious vegetarian fajita, filled with portabello mushrooms, peppers and squash. Perfect for adding an extra fusion of flavours to your dinner.
What to shop
|3 portobello mushrooms|
|1 mixed peppers|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Mild Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|2 tbsp oil|
|8 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
How to prepare
- Slice and fry the Portabello mushrooms in oil until they are golden. Add some salt and put aside.
- Shred peppers and onions and dice the squash. Fry the vegetables in some oil and add the Seasoning Mix. Stir the Spices into the vegetables and fry on low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the pack.
- Add salad and fajita filling on the Tortillas and top off with slices of portabello.
- Add some Guacamole Style Topping.
- Fold, serve and enjoy!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449