Salmon with Parsley & Chilli
- 60 Mins
- 13 Ingredients
Our Chilli explosion makes the flavours go boom! Try this recipe for a creamy oven baked salmon with parsley and an extra kick from the chilli.
What to shop
|1 garlic clove|
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|2.5 tbsp fish stock|
|250 ml water|
|2 tbsp white wine vinegar|
|300 ml cream|
|200 ml milk|
|300 ml crème fraiche|
|30 g flat leaf parsley|
|1.5 tbsp Santa Maria Chilli Explosion|
|500 g salmon fillets|
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- Slice and fry half of the fennel, onion and garlic in cooking oil until the vegetables are soft but not browned.
- Add the fish stock, water and white wine vinegar and reduce by half.
- Pour the cream and milk to the pan and let simmer for 15–20 minutes.
- Strain the sauce and add crème fraiche, parsley and Chilli Explosion, stir and remove from the heat.
- Cut the salmon into portions and place into the tray.
- Pour over the sauce, then top with the rest of the sliced fennel and cook in the oven for 15–20 minutes.
- Top the fish with a little extra Chilli Explosion and serve with boiled potatoes and a fresh salad.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449