- 10 Mins
- 90 Mins
- 3 Ingredients
Next time you're making your mid-week Chilli, opt for lamb instead of beef for a delicious alternative to the family favourite. It's a hearty, warming dish for those wintery cosy nights in.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Sprinkle the Chilli Con Carne Seasoning and drizzle oil over the diced lamb.
- Heat a large frying pan and fry the lamb until browned.
- Empty the contents of the jar into the pan with 200ml of water.
- Bring to the boil and transfer to a casserole dish.
- Cover and cook in a preheated oven for 1 hour and 30 mins or until tender.
- Serve with warm flour Tortillas and salad, and top with Soured Cream Topping.
Other Recipe Ideas -
- Try with a meat free alternative.
- Cook your Chilli in a slow cooker - walking in after a long day at work to this smell - nothing beats it.
Make large portions, and freeze what you don't eat. Perfect for when you need a quick meal another night.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449