Our Supplier Code of Conduct
Our Supplier Code of Conduct is based on internationally recognised conventions and follows the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
Our expectations are based on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development and the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
We set basic standards for our suppliers in the following areas:
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Regular and voluntary employment.
- Freedom of association and right to collective bargaining.
- Fair and equal treatment.
- Fair remuneration and benefits.
- Decent working hours.
- Safe and healthy workplaces.
- No child labour.
- Indigenous peoples rights.
- Bribery and corruption not allowed.
- Caring for the environment.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449