Veggie Mango Fajita
- 10 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 10 Ingredients
In this vegetarian Fajita recipe, juicy mango is used to add a nice and fresh taste. Add peppers, white onions and your favourite veggie protein for a filling and tempting meal.
What to shop
|250 g Vegetarian protein (soya or mushroom based)|
|1 tbsp Oil|
|1 Red pepper|
|1 White onion|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix Medium|
|1 pack Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|1 jar Santa Maria Classic Mexican Salsa Medium|
|Santa Maria Guacamole Style Topping Mild|
How to prepare
- Shred the vegetarian protein, peppers and mango. Cut the onions in cloves.
- Fry the protein in oil until golden.
- Add onions and peppers and fry on high heat for about 1 minute.
- Lower the heat and add the Seasoning Mix and mango. Fry the filling for about 2 minutes. Add some water if needed.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the pack.
- Place salad on each wrap, fill with the fajita mix, fold and top off with Classic Mexican Salsa and a dollop of Guacamole Style Topping.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449