Sweet Potato Fajita with Cucumber & Jalapeño Salad
- 15 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 13 Ingredients
Serve a filling Fajita where the smooth taste of sweet potatoes is mixed together with roasted sunflower seeds and cauliflower.
What to shop
|Sweet Potato Fajita|
|100 ml Sunflower seeds|
|0.5 Sweet potato (approx 400 g)|
|1 tbsp Oil|
|1 Small Cauliflower|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix Mild|
|1 pack Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|200 g Sunflower shoots|
|120 g Feta cheese|
|Cucumber & Jalapeño Salad|
|1 tbsp Santa Maria Green Jalapeños Hot|
|1 tbsp Coriander|
|0.5 tbsp Oil|
How to prepare
- Roast the sunflower seeds in a dry, hot pan and put aside.
- Grate the sweet potato and fry in oil in a hot pan. Remove from pan and put on a plate.
- Finely chop the onion and divide the cauliflower into small florets and brown.
- Add the sweet potato back into the pan together with the Seasoning Mix. Blend well.
- Chop and mix all the ingredients of the cucumber & jalapeño salad.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the packet.
- Place sunflower shoots and fajita filling on the Tortillas.
- Fold and top off with Cucumber & Jalapeño Salad, crumbled feta cheese and roasted sunflower seeds.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449