- 10 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 10 Ingredients
Now winter is upon us, it’s time to stock up on hearty soups to get you through. The Fajita Seasoning and Sauce is packed with flavour, so it’s perfect to add to this soup recipe, and makes a filling lunch or dinner.
What to shop
|2 Chicken breast fillet, cut into strips|
|400 g Red kidney beans, drained (vegetarian option)|
|1 Large onion, cut into thin strips|
|1 Red pepper, cut into thin strips|
|1 Yellow pepper, cut into thin strips|
|2 tbsp Oil|
|1 jar Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning and Sauce Medium|
|2 tbsp Plain flour|
|1 litre Chicken or vegetable stock|
|Sprinkle of fresh coriander|
|Santa Maria Large Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
How to prepare
- Coat chicken, onions and peppers in oil and the Fajita Seasoning.
- Fry them over a high heat until browned.
- Add flour and the Fajita Sauce, stock and the kidney beans (veggie option). Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 mins.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
- Serve with crunchy rolls or tear off chunks of baguette to dip in.
Other Recipe Ideas -
- Add different meats and veggies to mix this up
- Serve with warm Tortillas
Make large portions, and freeze what you don't eat. Perfect for when you need a quick meal another night. Makes a great lunch recipe too.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449