Fajita Roast Chicken
- 5 Mins
- 120 Mins
- 3 Ingredients
The Sunday roast is everyone’s favourite dinner, it's a great excuse to get everyone around the table and enjoy this tradition. To create a roast with a Mexican twist try this Fajita Roast Chicken, served with fluffy roast potatoes, lashings of gravy and your favourite winter vegetables. You can't beat the smell of a Sunday roast waffling through the house on a grey, wintery day.
What to shop
|Fajita Roast Chicken|
|50 g Soft butter|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix Medium|
|1 Large whole chicken|
How to prepare
- Mix the butter and half of the Fajita Seasoning together.
- Spread the butter under the skin of the chicken, taking care not to rip the skin.
- Rub the remaining Fajita Seasoning inside the chicken.
- Roast the chicken until cooked, covering with foil if necessary.
- Serve with fluffy roast potatoes, gravy and winter vegetables.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449