Chocolate covered Marshmallows
- 30 Mins
- 5 Ingredients
Chocolate covered marshmallows with chilli and crushed hazelnut.
What to shop
No of portions
|200 g Chocolate, at least 50% cocoa|
|1 piece Orange peel|
|2 tbsp Ancho Style Chilli Pepper|
|300 g Marshmallows|
|150 g Hazelnuts|
|1 pckt Toothpicks, or similar|
How to prepare
- Crush the nuts and toast them lightly in pan. Set aside.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl above simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is melted. Remove the chocolate from the heat and add the orange peel and Ancho Chilli Pepper.
- Stick a toothpick in each marshmallow. Dip half the marshmallow in the warm chocolate mixture and then roll them in the crushed nuts.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and pop them in the fridge to set.
- Serve when the chocolate has set.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449