- 10 Mins
- 30 Mins
- 12 Ingredients
Chicken Quesadillas are so tasty, and a simple recipe for all the family to enjoy. Make them crispy or enjoy them in a soft tortilla.
What to shop
|2 Chicken breasts|
|1 packet Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|400 g Cheese, grated|
|3 Spring onions, finely sliced|
|0.5 Fresh coriander, chopped|
|0.5 Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix Medium|
|2 tbsp Oil or butter for frying|
|150 g Fine green beans|
|1 jar Santa Maria Pineapple Salsa|
|150 g Mixed salad leaves|
|4 tbsp Onion & Garlic Dip|
|0.5 Lime, juice of|
How to prepare
- Fry the chicken breasts for about 3 mins and add the Fajita Seasoning Mix. Fry until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and add to the tortillas with grated cheese, Pineapple Salsa, sliced spring onions and chopped coriander.
- Fold each tortilla in half and cook over a medium heat on both sides until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is a lovely golden colour.
- Mix together the oil and green beans in a bowl.
- Shallow fry the beans and salt to taste. Put the salad leaves in a bowl and mix together with the onion & garlic dip. Add a little freshly squeezed lime juice and top with green beans.
- Cut each quesadilla in half and serve with the salad.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449