Chicken Fritters with Raisin and Chilli Dip
- 15 Mins
- 3 Mins
- 14 Ingredients
Deep-fried chicken with sesame seeds. Perfect as tapas or cocktail snacks.
What to shop
|Chicken Fritters with Raisins and Chilli Dip|
|300 g Chicken mince|
|5 Piece Spring onion shredded|
|1 Piece Garlic chopped|
|1 tsp Red Hot Chilli Flakes|
|1 tsp Rock Salt|
|2 tbsp Sesame|
|60 g Breadcrumbs|
|250 ml Canola oil|
|300 g Raisins|
|235 ml Water|
|2 tbsp Shallots|
|2 tbsp Vinegar|
|2 tbsp New Mexico Chilli Pepper|
How to prepare
- Mix minced chicken with shredded spring onion, garlic, Rock Salt and Red Hot Chilli Flakes. Shape into small balls.
- Mix the sesame seeds and breadcrumbs. Dip the balls in lightly beaten egg and roll in the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds mix.
- Fry the balls in hot oil for 2-3 mins until golden brown and then drain on a paper towel.
- Boil the raisins in a pan. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 mins until the raisins are soft.
- Add the New Mexico Chilli Pepper and the remaining ingredients, except the shallots, and mix until the sauce is smooth.
- Set aside and stir in the chopped shallots. Season with salt and let the sauce cool.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449