Avocado & Mozzarella Quesadillas
- 15 Mins
- 15 Mins
- 8 Ingredients
Quesadillas is just another word for heaven between two Tortillas. You can use any cheese you like to create the perfect dish for you. Suitable as a starter, snack or as lunch, it’s so versatile and quick and easy to do.
What to shop
|1 pack Santa Maria Wholemeal Soft Tortillas|
|200 g Grated cheese|
|250 g Mozzarella|
|2 tbsp Santa Maria Green Jalapeños Hot|
|100 ml Salsa verde|
|Oil for frying|
How to prepare
- Grate the cheese and slice the Mozzarella and tomatoes. Chop the avocados in half, scoop them out of their shell and cut in thin slices. Chop the Jalapeños.
- Spread cheese, mozzarella, sliced tomato and avocado on four of the Tortillas.
- Drizzle Salsa Verde and add the Jalapeños.
- Place a Tortilla wrap on top of each prepared wrap and press gently.
- Fry your Quesadillas in oil, in a medium hot pan on both sides, until the Tortillas are golden and the cheese has melted.
- Cut each Quesadilla in triangles and serve!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: +44 (0)1908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449